วันอาทิตย์ที่ 16 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2557

OSEAL FORUM

I TOOK PART IN A NATIONAL MEETING OF LIONS CLUBS IN THAILAND IN CHA AM AND HUA HIN during 14-16 March 2014. I know that there will be two international activities at the end of the year.
These are OSEAL FORUMs and details are below.


I also saw this peace poster in front of the convention venue. It is a nice and interesting one and I would like you to take a closer look at small pins in the picture.
After the meeting I had a round of golf in Hua Hin which is nice because I met a golfer couple  from Switzerland. We played together for two holes. They walked, but I used a golf cart and I did not have much time left before going back to Bangkok; therefore, I had to separate from them after hole  9.
Next, at hole 18 which is not my last hole for today, I had a chance to join two  foreign golfers ahead of me, who were going to finish their round of golf at this very hole. The male golfer offer me to come with them while his partner administered her first shot.They are nice couple and all of us finished this par 4 hole with bogeys.They were surprised to know that I had got three more holes to collect to finish my round.

I continued to collect my last three holes, holes 10,11 and 12. I finished this round of golf at hole 12.

Though I did not have much time in playing a round of golf today I  still enjoyed the game of golf for many reasons. I find the condition of the course is perfect. The fairways are in good condition; the greens are well taken care of. Staff and caddies are also well behave and qualified. The environment is O.K. You play both mountain view course and sea view one in one round.

No birdies, not many pars; but the score is low.
A happy round to remember.

By the way, could you please help me turn the last picture into the right position?


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น