วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 20 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2557

Activities to enjoy while in Hua Hin


The place I visited that night is called Cicada. At this place tourists enjoy cultural activities, including entertainment of a wide varieties, foods and drinks, souvenirs
and local musics.That night there were huge crowd of people, i think, from Bangkok.There quite a number of foreigners who prefer to hang a round at drinking bars near the cultural activity site.Foods and drinks are the most important attraction here, though there are some local musics and demonstrations of some kinds too.
Car parking services and motorcycle deposit are attractive business as well.
Ample seats for families and lovers.
You have to buy coupons for foods and beverages.

Clean place and people seem to care for nice environment.
Feel that security is not the problem here.
Traffic is friendly.

May I add that
I had a nice round of golf.
I  did not forget to visit the seaside and the swimming pool at the hotel where I took part in the Lions Clubs National Convention.


That is what I feel when I was there.
See for yourselves at my pictures.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น